You'll never miss a photo for lack of a tripod when you have the MaxiGrip Flexible Tripod (Black) from Magnus. It weighs only 6 oz - you can carry it with you 24/7. It has flexible legs that can be bent 360° to wrap around a fence, a tree branch, a chair leg or anything else stable enough to hold a small camera and small enough to wrap the legs around. It has a 9.7" maximum height and includes a flat head that supports a point-and-shoot camera or pocket video camera weighing up to 2.2 lb. The flexible legs are covered with a protective foam shell, and rubber feet give you a stable support when using the tripod traditionally, with all three feet on a flat surface. The ball head has a standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw, and features a quick release system.
- Flexible tripod has legs that can bend 360° to grip a table, chair, fence, branch, or almost anything else the legs will fit around
- Included ball head features quick release and allows you to attach a point-and-shoot camera or small pocket video camera
- Tiny, lightweight design makes this a tripod you'll carry with you all the time - never miss a shot because you don't have a camera support
- Sure-grip rubber feet give you a stable support when the tripod is used traditionally - three feet on a flat surface
- Legs are covered with protective foam shell for durability