This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 4-20x50 Super Slam Riflescope (Matte Black) from Weaver is an excellent optic designed for the serious big game hunter and shooter. This sighting solution is argon purged; fogproof and waterproof. The riflescope is fitted with fully multicoated lenses with extra hard coating on the exterior lenses. The sight picture is clear, sharp, and accurate and the lenses are protected from scratches and abrasions. This Super Slam scope is configured with a 1.0" tube, pull-up turrets, an EBX glass etched reticle with a ¼ MOA dot, side focus parallax adjustment and a matte black finish.
A mounting base and rings are used to attach a riflescope to a firearm. A comfortable sight picture is contingent upon the height of the rings. A comfortable cheek-weld is the result of properly positioning the scope over the receiver. Mounting the scope close to the receiver is preferable, yet scopes with larger objectives need higher rings so the front bell can clear the barrel. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Three-point erector system provides repeatable accurate adjustments
- Pull-up target turrets eliminate the all-too-common "Oh shucks" of a lost turret cap
- Extra hard coating on exterior lenses protect the lenses from scratches and abrasions
- ⅛ MOA click value offers greater precision when adjusting the windage or elevation settings
- 5 times magnification enables a wider view to quickly transition to a closer view 5 times larger
- Argon-purged: waterproof, fogproof and shockproof. Suitable for all types of outdoor activities in any kind of weather
- Fully multicoated optics: multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- Side parallax adjustment provides compensation for the shooters head movement as it affects the apparent movement of the target relative to the reticle
- EBX glass etched reticle features a standard 4-post cross hair configuration. The four medium weight posts morph into light weight posts to guide the eye to the center of the sight picture. On the lower stadia are dots and hash marks that provide for bullet trajectory compensation for long range shots