The Night Owl CCD Pan & Tilt Indoor Camera (Black) can be connected to a DVR and remotely controlled via Internet tablet PCs or compatible Smartphones.
If you see an intruder snooping around your home or office, immediately pan this camera in his direction to take a picture and save it in your computer or PDA. The camera is equipped with a motor that can pan up to 360° and tilt up to 90° for precise viewing.
With 1/4" CCD image sensor, the indoor camera lets you shoot images at a horizontal resolution up to 420 TVL. Excellent image clarity allows you to identify people from as far as 40' (12 m) during the day. Equipped with 24 LEDs, the cameras can capture night-time footage of objects at a distance up to 50' (15.24 m), making it suitable for monitoring high-risk areas at night.
A 100' (30 m) cable that carries video, power as well as PT controls eliminates the need for managing several cables. In addition, the cable feed-through hides the cable that runs through the ceiling mount bracket, protecting it from vandals. To view the recorded video on a display, you can connect the camera to any Night Owl H.264 DVR.
- 1/4" CCD image sensor
- Resolution up to 420 TVL
- 6 mm lens
- 56° viewing angle
- Smooth panning up to 360° and tilting up to 90°
- Minimum illumination of 0 lux for surveillance in complete darkness
- Night vision up to 50' (15.24 m) with 24 LEDs
- Facial recognition at a distance up to 40' (12 m)
- Backlight Compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- PC/Smartphone Compatibility
- Can be connected to a DVR and remotely controlled via Internet tablet PCs or compatible Smartphones
- Pan/tilt can be controlled via computer or phone
- Easy Connectivity
- Plug-in directly to any Night Owl DVR
- 100' (30 m) cable runs video, power as well as PT controls
- Easy-to-install ceiling mounting bracket (ceiling mount only)
- 24/7 full technical support