This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 1.5-6x24 Super Slam Euro-Style Riflescope (Matte Black) from Weaver is an excellent optic designed for the serious big game hunter and shooter. This sighting solution is argon purged; fogproof and waterproof. The riflescope is fitted with fully multicoated lenses with extra hard coating on the exterior lenses. The sight picture is clear, sharp, and accurate and the lenses are protected from scratches and abrasions. This Super Slam scope is configured with a European style 30mm tube, pull-up turrets, an illuminated German #4 reticle in the first focal plane and a matte black finish.
Locating the reticle in the first focal plane allows the size of the pattern to increase as the magnification is increased. This is preferred by many tactical groups for use as a point of aim and as a means of measurement.
A mounting base and rings are used to attach a riflescope to a firearm. A comfortable sight picture is contingent upon the height of the rings. A comfortable cheek-weld is the result of properly positioning the scope over the receiver. Mounting the scope close to the receiver is preferable, yet scopes with larger objectives need higher rings so the front bell can clear the barrel. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Three-point erector system provides repeatable accurate adjustments
- Pull-up target turrets eliminate the all-too-common "Oh shucks" of a lost turret cap
- Extra hard coating on exterior lenses protect the lenses from scratches and abrasions
- Argon-purged: waterproof, fogproof and shockproof. Suitable for all types of outdoor activities in any kind of weather
- Fully multicoated optics: multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- Illuminated German #4 reticle has three heavy posts at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock which stand out against heavy cover. A single stadia resides at 12 o'clock and intersects with fine crosshairs. An illuminated red dot indicates the exact point of aim