The 4-20x50 Tactical Riflescope (Matte Black) from Weaver has been specially engineered for tactical applications. It has been manufactured to the strictest tolerances in order to perform in the harshest environments. The 4-20x50 Tactical riflescope is waterproof, fogproof and shockproof. It has a 30mm, single piece tube construction. This riflescope is endowed with a Mil-Dot reticle and has fully multicoated lenses that contribute to the brightness and contrast of the optics. Locating the reticle in the first focal plane allows the size of the pattern to increase as the magnification is increased. This is preferred by many tactical groups for use as a point of aim and as a means of measurement.
The side focus feature allows parallax adjustment to keep the reticle and target aligned regardless of the shooters head position. An extra-hard coating on the exterior lens surfaces protects the optics from the scratches and abrasions that all too often occur in the rough and tumble world of tactical endeavors. With a comfortable eye relief of approximately 4 inches and a ¼ MOA click value for the windage and elevation turret adjustments, this riflescope is provisioned with all the features required for serious tactical work. This is a serious glass for serious situations.
- 30 mm tube
- One-piece construction
- Argon purged to eliminate internal fogging
- Reset-to-zero turrets allow consistently accurate and precise target acquisition
- Waterproof, shockproof and fogproof provide rugged and durable protection to the scope
- Powerful 5 times magnification to move quickly from a wider to a more defined field of view
- Reticle located in the first focal plane allows the size of the pattern to increase as the magnification is increased
- Fully multicoated optics: multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- Side focus parallax adjustment provides compensation for the shooters head movement as it affects the apparent movement of the target relative to the reticle
- The Mil-Dot reticle is the standard reticle used by the US Army and Marine Corps that enables long range distance calculations. A series of dots on the cross hairs gives the shooter the ability to judge bullet drop and the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement