This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 3-15x50 Tactical Riflescope (Matte Black) from Weaver has been specially engineered for tactical applications. It has been manufactured to the strictest tolerances in order to perform in the harshest environments. The 3-15x50 Tactical riflescope is waterproof, fogproof and shockproof. It has a 30mm, single piece tube construction. This riflescope is endowed with a glass-etched, illuminated, "Enhanced Mil-Dot Ranging" reticle and is provisioned with fully multicoated lenses that contribute to the brightness and contrast of the optics. By locating the reticle in the first focal plane the size of the pattern increases as the magnification is increased. This is preferred by many tactical groups for use as a point of aim and as a means of measurement.
The side focus feature allows parallax adjustment to keep the reticle and target aligned regardless of the shooters head position. An extra-hard coating on the exterior lens surfaces protects the optics from the scratches and abrasions that all too often occur in the rough and tumble world of tactical endeavors. With a comfortable eye relief of approximately 4 inches and a ¼ MOA click value for the windage and elevation turret adjustments, this riflescope is furnished with all the features required for tactical work. This is a serious glass for serious situations.
- 30 mm tube
- One-piece construction
- Argon purged to eliminate internal fogging
- Reset-to-zero turrets allow consistently accurate and precise target acquisition
- Waterproof, shockproof and fogproof provide rugged and durable protection to the scope
- Powerful 5 times magnification to move quickly from a wider to a more defined field of view
- Reticle located in the first focal plane allows the size of the pattern to increase as the magnification is increased
- Fully multicoated optics: multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- Side focus parallax adjustment provides compensation for the shooters head movement as it affects the apparent movement of the target relative to the reticle
- The Illuminated Enhanced Mil-Dot Ranging Reticle has four heavy weight posts immediately morphing into 4 light weight posts. There is an open-center subtention at the intersection of the cross hairs so that the target is not blocked. All four stadia have alternating open dots and hash marks for bullet drop and the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement. The EMDR is a first focal plane, glass-etched, reticle