The 8.5x45 Super Slam Binocular from Weaver is an impressive roof-prism design binocular for all varieties of outdoor or indoor activities. Besides utilizing better BAK4 glass for the prisms, the Super Slam also utilize very high density SK glass. SK glass is known for its crystal-clear, finely contrasted viewing that minimizes internal prisim reflections. Designed to achieve high resolution and contrast, this 8.5x45 binocular delivers finely detailed views. Images appear with full contrast in all Super Slam binoculars and allow increased visibility during dawn and dusk. The exterior lenses are scratch resistant.
This binocular is waterproof and fogproof. It has an open bridge design that reduces weight and makes the binocular more comfortable to hold. The argon gas filling prevents fogging during sudden temperature changes and also immunizes the binocular against corrosion. It is rubber coated to guarantee a sure grip, and is well suited to be used in all weather conditions.
- AOV of 7.0°, AAOV of 59.4°
- Rubber-coated for comfort, toughness and smooth handling
- High quality SK and BAK4 glass prisms for edge-to-edge sharpness
- Open-bridge design and magnesium body for comfort and durability
- Phase correction for enhanced resolution, contrast, and overall sharpness
- Extendable eyecups for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses or sunglasses
- Fully multicoated optics on all air/glass surfaces for maximum brightness and color accuracy
- Argon gas filling prevents fogging in sudden temperature changes and helps ensure corrosion free use