The 10.5x45 Super Slam Binocular from Weaver is an impressive roof-prism design binocular for all varieties of outdoor or indoor activities. Besides the better BAK4 prism glass, the Super Slams utilize very high density SK glass. SK glass is known for its crystal-clear, finely contrasted viewing by minimizing internal prism reflections. Designed to achieve high resolution and contrast, this 10.5x45 binocular delivers finely detailed views. Images appear with full contrast in all Super Slam binoculars and allow increased visibility during dawn and dusk. The exterior lenses are scratch resistant.
The binocular is waterproof and fogproof. It has an open bridge design, reducing the weight and making the binocular more comfortable to hold. The argon gas filling prevents fogging during sudden temperature changes and also helps immunizes it against corrosion. The binocular is rubber coated to guarantee a sure grip, and is well suited to be used in all weather conditions.
- AOV of 6.2°, AAOV of 65.0°
- Rubber-coated for comfort, toughness and comfortable handling
- High quality SK and BAK4 glass prisms for edge-to-edge sharpness
- Open-bridge design and magnesium body for comfort and durability
- Phase correction for enhanced resolution, contrast, and overall sharpness
- Extendable eyecups for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses or sunglasses
- Fully multicoated optics on all air/glass surfaces for maximum brightness and color accuracy
- Argon gas filling prevents fogging in sudden temperature changes and provides corrosion free use