The 8.5x45 Grand Slam Binocular from Weaver is an impressive roof-prism design binocular for all varieties of outdoor or indoor activities. Designed to achieve high resolution and contrast, this 8.5x45 binocular delivers finely detailed views. The phase coating on the prisms makes it possible to obtain edge-to-edge sharpness. Images appear with full contrast in all Grand Slam binoculars and allow increased visibility during dawn and dusk.
The Grand Slam series binoculars are waterproof and fogproof. Its nitrogen gas filling prevents fogging during sudden temperature changes and also helps immunize it against corrosion. The binocular is rubber coated to guarantee a sure grip, and is well suited to be used in all weather conditions.
- AOV of 6.0°, AAOV of 59.8°
- High quality BAK4 prisms for edge-to-edge sharpness
- Rubber-coated for comfort, toughness and smooth handling
- Phase correction for enhanced resolution, contrast, and overall sharpness
- Extendable eyecups for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses or sunglasses
- Fully multicoated optics on all air/glass surfaces for maximum brightness and color accuracy
- Nitrogen gas filled prevents fogging in sudden temperature changes and provides corrosion free use