The Camtrol Moose makes it possible to shoot ground level, overhead, floating, and moving shots with relative ease. It is designed to hold larger and heavier camera setups weighing up to 10 lb (4.53 kg).
Two 180° articulating arms offer a wide range of motion, separating the camera from the user’s body for balance support and freedom of movement. Camtrol’s exclusive true feel grip on each arm allows you quick and secure access for dramatic motion capture. Thanks to 3 locking ball joints on the Moose, you get a variety of customized configurations that allow you to remain standing while shooting ground level, overhead, and around-objects shots.
Quad pod extendable legs allow you to place the rig safely on the ground they also double up as a tabletop tripod. Suitable for professional use, it is also easy - the Moose does not require any adjustment tools.
- Customizable camera grip for heavier camera setups weighing up to 10 lb (4.53 kg)
- Two 180° articulating arms for better balance, support, and a less tiring long shoot
- Arms have the exclusive true feel grip and 3 locking ball joints for a firm, comfortable grip of the setup
- Quad pod extendable legs for safe placement on the ground or on a tabletop
- Can be quickly positioned to adapt to various shooting requirements on the fly without the need of any special tools
- Made of sturdy lightweight aluminum with a protective anodized finish