The Joby GorillaPod SLR-Zoom Flexible Mini-Tripod with Ball Head - Black/Red is an ultra-versatile mini-tripod or grip that can be used with large SLR cameras with zoom lens attached, or even with camcorders (its load capacity is 6.5 lbs). Its three multi-segmented flexible legs can be formed to grip almost any protrusion, be it a branch, doorknob, rock, or uneven surface.
Each of the GorillaPod SLR-Zoom's leg joints can bend and rotate 360°, to wrap around objects. The bottom rubber segment on the legs is larger to allow the tripod to be used in the traditional way.
The included ball head attaches via the standard 1/4"-20 screw at the top of the tripod, and it tilts 90° and pans a full 360° smoothly. The included quick-release clip features a bubble level, which allows you to even out your frame quickly & accurately – a welcome feature when you're using a camera support that can be set up in such wild positions.
- Comes supplied with a 3/8" thread adapter, which allows use of your own tripod head
- Over two dozen leg joints bend and rotate 360° to form the perfect gripping shape
- Flexible, wrappable legs with rubberized foot grips for stability in any environment
- Included ball head enables smooth 360° pan and 90° tilt for quick and precise camera adjustments
- Designed to be durable and crafted with best-in-class materials for secure joints after years of shooting
- Slim-line quick-release clip with bubble level for instant setup and perfectly level shots
- For SLR cameras and lenses up to 6.5 lbs