The 10-40x50 SWAT Sniper Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska is a perfect choice for serious shooters and hunters who are looking for the ideal scope for varmint or long-range shooting. Boasting a fast focus eyebell, side parallax settings, and a fast access zoom magnification ring, this SWAT sniper scope has been designed and engineered for accuracy, reliability and durability. It offers a 30mm single piece tube construction with an illuminated Mil-Dot reticle. Single tube construction provides high recoil capability.
The SWAT riflescope is endowed with ⅛ MOA click value adjustment of the easy-grip and lockable windage and elevation turrets. The fully multicoated optics furnish high-contrast, bright seeing with minimal aberration. Backed by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty, with two ⅝" see-through mounting rings, 5 inch sunshade, black matte finish and flip-up scope caps, this riflescope offers a plethora of features.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure that a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Matte black finish
- Fast focus eyebell provides focusing for a sharper reticle pattern
- 1" single tube construction provides increased strength and durability
- Two ⅝" see through mounting rings allow use of the iron sights with the riflescope mounted
- Fully multicoated optics provide multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- Variable brightness settings of the reticle's illumination allow user customization depending on the circumstances at the time of use
- Side parallax adjustment provides compensation for the shooter's head movement as it affects the apparent movement of the target relative to the reticle
- Shockproof, o-ring sealed, CO2 dry nitrogen purged, provides shock-resistance, waterproofing and fogproofing protection for any and all climate conditions
- The Illuminated Mil-Dot reticle enables long range distance calculations. A series of dots on the cross hairs gives the shooter the ability to judge bullet drop and the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement. The illumination is red