This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 2.5-15x56 AR6 Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska is a highly developed large caliber scope designed for the intense recoil and high impact of .308, .30-6 and .50 caliber rifles. It sports a military dot reticle with fully multi-coated optics. Accu-Lock stabilizing system, side adjustable parallax turret, windage and elevation turrets with a ¼ MOA click value are built in. The scope offers a 1" single-tube construction with a 6x magnification technology providing a wider magnification range of intervals of 6x. There is a large 56 mm objective furnishing 95% light transmission. High impact rated, shockproof, waterproof and fogproof, this scope is endowed with rugged, all-weather protection. Black matte finish and flip-up lens covers complete the AR6 riflescope. And it's backed by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Black matte finish
- ¼ MOA click adjustments
- 1" single tube construction for rugged durability
- Flip-up lens covers to protect the lenses from dirt or dust
- Accu-Lock stabilizing system affords convenient adjustments
- Side turret-mounted parallax adjustment to adjust for head movement
- 6x magnification technology allowing a wider magnification range with intervals of 6x
- Shockproof, waterproof and fogproof protection for protecting the AR6 in all conditions
- Fully multicoated optics means multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- Shockproof high impact rated design to withstand the intense recoil of high caliber weapons that chamber the .308, .30-6 and .50 large caliber bullets
- The Mil-Dot reticle is the standard reticle used by the US Army and Marine Corps that enables long range distance calculations. A series of dots upon the cross hairs gives the shooter the ability to judge bullet drop and the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement