The 40x50 Benchmark Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska is an accurate and durable scope of exceptional optical quality. Boasting a Mil-Dot reticle on the first focal plane, there is proportional tracking throughout the magnification ranges regardless of the scope's power range. Mil, hold-over, hold-off or anything that requires an accurate measurement without concern for the scope's power setting. The Benchmark riflescope is waterproof, fogproof and shockproof with fully multi-coated optics for sharp distortion-free views.
The 40x50 Benchmark incorporates a side parallax turret, a 30mm tube with a 3" sunshade to protect against glare, ⅛ MOA windage and elevation click value, as well as the Accu Lock adjustment locking system. And it's all protected by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Black matte finish
- High 40x magnification
- ⅛ MOA click adjustments
- 30 mm single tube construction for rugged durability
- Shockproof, waterproof and fogproof protection
- Accu-Lock stabilizing system affords convenient adjustments
- Side turret-mounted parallax adjustment to adjust for head movement
- Fully multicoated optics means multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- The Mil-Dot reticle is the standard reticle used by the US Army and Marine Corps that enables long range distance calculations. A series of dots upon the cross hairs gives the shooter the ability to judge bullet drop and the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement