This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 40x50 Benchmark Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska is an accurate and durable scope of exceptional optical quality. Boasting a Mil-Dot reticle on the first focal plane, there is proportional tracking throughout the magnification ranges regardless of the scope's power range. Mil, hold-over, hold-off or anything that requires an accurate measurement without concern for the scope's power setting. The Benchmark riflescope is waterproof, fogproof and shockproof with fully multi-coated optics for sharp distortion-free views.
The 40x50 Benchmark incorporates a side parallax turret, a 30mm tube with a 3" sunshade to protect against glare, ⅛ MOA windage and elevation click value, as well as the Accu Lock adjustment locking system. And it's all protected by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Black matte finish
- High 40x magnification
- ⅛ MOA click adjustments
- 30 mm single tube construction for rugged durability
- Shockproof, waterproof and fogproof protection
- Accu-Lock stabilizing system affords convenient adjustments
- Side turret-mounted parallax adjustment to adjust for head movement
- Fully multicoated optics means multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- The Mil-Dot reticle is the standard reticle used by the US Army and Marine Corps that enables long range distance calculations. A series of dots upon the cross hairs gives the shooter the ability to judge bullet drop and the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement