The American DJ DMX Operator Pro Lighting Control Console is a professional, 136 channel hybrid lighting control device designed for DJs, nightclubs and small touring applications. The DJ DMX Operator Pro establishes control over moving head fixtures, par can lighting and other visual effects with a series of faders and buttons.
Control up to 8 moving lights with up to 16 channels each (max 128 channels), and create up to 96 programmable scenes and 8 programmable chases. Up to 96 programmable scenes and 6 programmable chases can be recorded for the conventional par can section. An optional proprietary compact flash card (32MB Card) stores up to 32MB of programmed scenes and chases. The control section features 14 quick access scene buttons with 8 for dedicated to moving lights and 6 for par can lights.
- 2 Controllers in one: Intelligent and Dimmer On/Off
- 136 total DMX Channel: 128 channels for Intelligent & 8 Channels for Par Cans
- Intelligent (128 channels): 8 individual fixtures each with 16 DMX channels, 96 programmable scenes, 8 programmable chases with fade and speed control
- Dimmer / On / Off (8 channels): 8 individual channels, 96 programmable scenes, 6 programmable chases with fade and speed control
- Back-up memory using a 32MB Compact Flash card
- Fog Machine trigger button
- DMX Patching
- Tap Sync
- Fixture Group function
- Step/Mix Sequence function: automatically sequences your chases