The 4-16x50 Tactical Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska is a perfect choice for serious shooters and hunters who are looking for as much control as possible for extreme type shooting. Boasting a fast focus eyebell and side parallax settings, this Tactical has been designed and engineered for accuracy, reliability and durability. It offers a 1" single tube construction with a Mil-Dot reticle in the first focal plane. Locating the reticle in the first focal plane allows the size of the pattern to increase as the magnification is increased. This is preferred by many tactical groups for use as a point of aim and as a means of measurement. Single tube construction provides high recoil capability.
The Tactical riflescope is endowed with ¼ MOA click value adjustment of the windage and elevation turrets. Barska's proprietary Accu-Lock system securely locks the inner tube. The fully multicoated optics furnish high-contrast, bright seeing with minimal aberration. Backed by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty, with two ⅝" mounting rings, a black matte finish and scope caps, this is a riflescope for all types of shooting.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure that a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Matte black finish
- Two ⅝" mounting rings included
- Fast focus eyebell provides focusing for a sharper reticle pattern
- 1" single tube construction provides increased strength and durability
- Accu-Lock system ensures inner tube stability for long term accuracy
- Fully multicoated optics provide multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- Side parallax adjustment provides compensation for the shooter's head movement as it affects the apparent movement of the target relative to the reticle
- Shockproof, waterproof and fogproof protection prevents fogging, clouding and moisture damage when the call of the wild outweighs the catastrophe of the climate
- The Illuminated Mil-Dot reticle enables long range distance calculations. A series of dots on the cross hairs gives the shooter the ability to judge bullet drop and the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement. The illumination is green