This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 1.5-4.5x20 Tactical Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska is a perfect choice for serious shooters and hunters who are looking for as much control as possible for extreme type shooting. The Tactical has been designed and engineered for accuracy, reliability and durability. It offers a 1" single tube construction with a Mil-Dot reticle in the first focal plane. Locating the reticle in the first focal plane allows the size of the pattern to increase as the magnification is increased. This is preferred by many tactical groups for use as a point of aim and as a means of measurement. Single tube construction provides high recoil capability.
The Tactical riflescope is endowed with ½ MOA click value adjustment of the windage and elevation turrets. Barska's propritary Accu-Lock system securely locks the inner tube. The fully multicoated optics furnish high-contrast, bright seeing with minimal aberration. Backed by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty, with two ⅝" mounting rings, a black matte finish and scope caps, this is a riflescope for all types of shooting.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure that a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Matte black finish
- Two ⅝" mounting rings included
- Waterproof and fogproof assures protective use in inclement weather
- Accu-Lock system ensures inner tube stability for long term accuracy
- 1" single tube construction provides increased strength and durability
- Fully multicoated optics provide multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- The Mil-Dot reticle is the standard reticle used by the US Army and Marine Corps that enables long range distance calculations. A series of dots on the cross hairs gives the shooter the ability to judge bullet drop and the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement