This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 2-7x32 Point Black Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska features bullet-drop technology specifically designed for .223 caliber shooting. The scope's elevation turret is calculated to compensate for the elliptical drop of the .223 with either a 50, 55 or 62 grain bullet. A multi-grain bullet drop compensation chart (B.D.C) is engraved on the elevation turret. The Point Black riflescope can be combined with varmint rifles, bolt action rifles, semiautomatic rifles, AR-15 / M-16 assault rifles, Mini-14, ranch rifles and any of the large selection of firearms that chamber the high velocity .223 bullet.
The Point Black has a black matte finish, a 1" single-tube construction, is provisioned with a 3G glass etched reticle, a fast focus eyebell and boasts a generous 3.9 inches of eye relief. The click value adjustment of the windage and elevation turrets is ¼ MOA. Barska's proprietary Accu-Lock technology locks the inner tube of the scope providing continuous accuracy over time. Fully multicoated optics for brighter viewing, an adjustable side parallax correction turret, easy-grip target-style windage and elevation turrets and lfip-up scope caps give this riflescope offering a plethora of features at a very acceptable price. And, it is backed by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure that a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Black matte finish
- ¼ MOA click value for the easy-grip windage & elevation high turrets
- 1" single-tube construction provides increased strength and durability
- Adjustable side parallax correction allows continuous accuracy and precision
- High impact rated shockproof for heavy duty use in rugged shooting environments
- CO2 dry nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed waterproof and fogproof in all types of weather
- Three multi-grain .223 BDC elevation turret calibrations for 50GR, 55GR and 62GR bullets
- Fully multicoated optics: multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- The G3 reticle features 4 medium weight posts and a floating center cross hair configuration. The bottom of the vertical light weight cross hair and the two horizontals are hash marked for bullet drop and ranging