Whether you're at home or on the road, the Broadway HD TV Tuner from Hauppauge is an excellent way to watch TV on your computer or mobile device. This TV tuner connects to your home network, via Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n or LAN Ethernet, and to your TV source. It converts your TV source's signal to a format that your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android phone, or Android tablet can display.* From there, you can access that signal on your home network or remotely via the Internet on any of the above mentioned devices. That means you can have wireless live TV at home or anywhere else where you are connected to the Internet. With the included TVCenter 6 software for Windows, you can watch, pause, and record live TV on your PC.
With S-Video and composite video inputs, the TV tuner can connect up to a cable TV or satellite set top box. With a coaxial F-Connector, you can connect a TV coax cable or an antenna. With these different inputs, the TV tuner supports ATSC and unencrypted clear QAM TV signals. Plus, the included IR-Blaster technology allows you to change the channel no matter where you are.
Note! Windows computers require a browser with flash while Mac computers require Safari and flash.
- At Home Viewing
- You can watch your favorite TV programs live on the iPad anywhere in your home: in the kitchen, in the garden, at the pool. Any program which you can watch on your TV set, such as live prime time TV programs and sports events, can be transmitted from the Broadway to an iPad
- Remote Viewing with Mobile Devices
- Thanks to Broadway, you can stream your home TV programs en route to your iPad, iPhone, iPad touch, Android tablet, or Android phone via a wireless data network or Wi-Fi wherever you are in the world
- Remote Viewing with Your Windows or Mac Computer
- All that's required to watch live TV on your Mac is Safari. Broadway converts the live TV signal to a form which can be watched in Safari. If you would like to watch live TV on a PC, the Broadway package also includes the TVCenter 6 software for Windows. TVCenter makes it easy to watch, pause, and record live TV. Now you can watch live TV on your Mac or PC, anywhere you have a Wi-Fi or Internet connection 1
- Secure Your Home
- Simply connect the A/V input on the Broadway to a security camera, and then on your iPad you can switch between live TV and your security camera. Watch your security video on your mobile device, either over Wi-Fi or over the Internet
- TV Standards Supported
- The TV tuner features S-Video and composite video connections, so that you can connect it to a cable TV box or satellite set top box. It also features a coaxial F connector so that you can connect an antenna or a cable TV. With these, the TV tuner can receive ATSC in High Definition or standard definition and it can receive ClearQAM Digital cable TV (in areas where available)
- Easy Setup
- All you need to do is connect your TV source to the Broadway, connect the Broadway to your home router, and then connect your mobile device or computer
- Three USB ports are built into the TV Tuner