The Pavilion p7-1110 Desktop Computer from Hewlett Packard is a powerful desktop computer that is capable of tackling most computing tasks. The system is housed in a standard tower form factor, allowing you to place it underneath a desk if desired. The system's power button and card reader are located at the top of the tower for easy access. A sliding door conceals ports, which gives the system a clean look.
The system is powered by a 2nd generation 3.30GHz Intel Core i3-2120 processor. It also has 6GB of DDR3 RAM, a 1TB 7200rpm hard drive, integrated Intel HD graphics, a SuperMulti DVD burner, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, integrated audio that is configurable up to 6 speakers, 5.1 surround sound support, an HP USB keyboard and optical mouse. Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- 2nd Generation Intel Core i3 Processor
- The 2nd generation 3.30GHz Intel Core i3-2120 processor in this HP desktop computer provides extra speed and performance. It also adapts to your needs while delivering HD visuals, thanks to the integrated Intel HD graphics processing unit (GPU). Combined with HP-exclusive features, this HP desktop computer provides a smooth and seamless computing experience
- Maximize Your Viewing Experience
- This HP desktop computer has all the power and performance you need to multitask with ease. And with HP Multi-Display Capable technology to support multiple monitors, you'll have more space to work. Compare documents side by side. Quickly drag content from one application to the next. Stream digital entertainment to one monitor while you work on the other. This HP desktop computer delivers the ultimate multitasking experience
- HP LinkUp
- The included HP LinkUp software lets you access the content and programs on your notebook computer from this HP desktop computer with mixing up files or complex synchronization. Plus, all your files and applications stay up to date on your notebook while you access them from your desktop. There's no need for cables or docking stations because once you install the free client software on your notebook computer, it links up with your HP desktop computer via your wireless home network
- Fine-Tuned Windows 7 Experience
- Get the clutter out of your Windows 7 experience with a simplified Start Menu. This simplified Start Menu makes it easy to find and launch applications as well as keeps your computer organized. Turbocharge your Windows 7 experience with quicker boot-up, shutdown, sleep and resume times. It also reduces unnecessary notifications and pop-ups so you can concentrate on the tasks at hand
- Relax with 24/7 Support
- While your PC is within warranty, HP Care Pack Support gives you access to complimentary help from your desktop, through the Internet or by telephone