This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 1.5-4.5x32 Hornet Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska is a perfect choice for serious shooters and hunters who are looking for a premium riflescope. The Hornet has been designed and engineered for accuracy, reliability and durability. It offers a 1" single tube construction with a 30/30 reticle. Single tube construction provides high recoil capability.
The Hornet riflescope is endowed with ¼ MOA click value adjustment of the windage and elevation turrets and is capped with a fast focus eyebell. The fully multicoated optics furnish high-contrast, bright seeing with minimal aberration. Backed by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty, with two ⅝" mounting rings, a black matte finish and scope caps, this is a riflescope for all types of general purpose hunting.
- Matte black finish
- Two ⅝" mounting rings included
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- Fast focus eyebell for a sharper, crisper reticle
- 1" single tube construction provides increased strength and durability
- Fully multicoated optics provide multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- The 30/30 reticle features a familiar 4-post and cross hair configuration. Medium length and weight posts guide your eye to the center of the sight picture where the stadia intersect to indicate the exact point of aim