This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 1.5-6x42 Huntmaster Pro Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska features a center-lit illuminated cross, 30/30 reticle. Parallax-free at 100 yards, with a fast focus eyebell for focusing the reticle and multi-coated optics makes this a high-value bang-for-the-buck riflescope. The Huntmaster Pro offers a 1" single-tube construction with a rear mounted click stop rheostat providing eleven brightness settings. Mono-tube construction provides high recoil capability. Its windage and elevation turrets have a ¼ MOA click value. Black matte finish and scope caps complete this riflescope for low-light and dark background hunting conditions and it's backed by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Matte black finish
- Parallax-free at 100 yards
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- Fast focus eyebell for focusing the reticle
- Fully coated optics furnishes increased clarity and less aberration
- 1" monotube construction provides increased strength and durability
- Premium quality performance optics enhances resolution, brightness and contrast
- Adjustable reticle brightness settings on the top of the ocular. Side windage & elevation adjustments
- Center-lit illuminated cross powered by included CR2032 lithium battery. 11 adjustable brightness settings
- The 30/30 Illuminated Cross reticle features a familiar 4-post and cross hair configuration. Medium length and weight posts guide your eye to the center of the sight picture. Where the stadia intersect to indicate the exact point of aim is illuminated