The 2.5-10x42 AO Varmint Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska is a perfect choice for many types of shooting including varmint hunting, target shooting, long range and precision shooting. The Varmint features an Adjustable Objective (AO) for parallax correction, a quick access magnification zoom ring as well as exceptionally high windage and elevation turrets. It has a 1" tube construction and comes with a Mil-Dot reticle. The click value adjustment of the windage and elevation turrets is ¼ MOA. Its large objective together with multi-coated optics provides more clarity and greater brightness via increased light transmission. Waterproof, shockproof and fogproof, the Varmint riflescope is protected in all kinds of environments. And it's backed by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Black matte finish
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- 1" tube construction provides increased strength and durability
- Quick access magnification zoom ring allows fast target acquisition
- ¼ MOA click value for the easy-grip high windage & elevation turrets
- Adjustable objective (AO) multi-range parallax correction allows continuous accuracy and precision
- Multicoated optics on at least one lens surface reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image
- The Mil-Dot reticle is the standard reticle used by the US Army and Marine Corps that enables long range distance calculations. A series of dots on the cross hairs gives the shooter the ability to judge bullet drop and the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement