This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 3-9x42 Contour Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska combines performance and innovation in a compact scope without sacrificing dependability, durability or workmanship. Offering low magnification with reasonable eye relief, this riflescope is ideal for crossbows, pistols, rimfire rifles and more. Engineered with rigid shockproof construction, the Contour can even handle the demands of shotguns and other high recoil weapons.
This 3-9x42 Contour is accompanied with two ⅞" Picatinny base mounting rings. It has an illuminated dual color Mil Dot reticle and fully coated optics. The reticle color is user defined; illuminated green, illuminated red or standard black. The illuminated colors have brightness intensity settings via a side mounted rheostat. The windage and elevation turrets have ¼ MOA click value adjustments. The Contour is waterproof, fogproof and shockproof and compact in size with low magnification. This is a very versatile riflescope for a very wide variety of shooting activities. And it is backed by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Black matte finish
- ¼ MOA click adjustments
- Lockable side windage & elevation adjustment turrets
- Shockproof, waterproof and fogproof protection
- Two ⅞" Picatinny base mounting rings included
- 1" single tube construction for rugged, long-lasting durability
- Adjustable side mounted rheostat provide reticle brightness settings
- Illuminated red or green crosshairs powered by included CR2032 lithium battery
- Fully-coated lenses increase light transmission with an anti-reflective layer of coating on all air-to-glass lens surfaces
- The Illuminated Mil-Dot reticle is the standard reticle used by the US Army and Marine Corps that enables long range distance calculations. A series of dots on the cross hairs gives the shooter the ability to judge bullet drop and the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement. All 4 posts are user-defined red or green illuminated