The Chameleon Lectern (Purple Granite) from Summit Lecterns can be customized with various inserts, allowing it to easily blend with the environment. Designed for indoor and outdoor use, the lectern is suitable for auditoriums, classrooms, meeting rooms, and conference rooms.
Featuring a unique, molded, and single-piece construction, the ¼” (0.64 cm) thick shell of the Integrator Lectern is made of a tough polyethylene plastic. It is furnished with a waxed finish, and sports a purple granite color. Scratches are hardly noticeable as the color goes through the entire depth of the lectern.
Even though it appears to be heavy and cumbersome to move around, the Chameleon lectern is lightweight at 53 lb (24.04 kg) and quite portable. Simply tilt it backwards to activate the wheels and move the lectern around your conference room.
The laminated 1/8” ABS front insert can be easily changed allowing you to personalize your lectern depending on the environment in which it is used. Front inserts can be effortlessly attached or detached using decorative screw.
- Designed for indoor & outdoor use
- Suitable for use in auditoriums, class rooms, meeting rooms and conference rooms
Rugged and Waterproof Shell
- Unique, molded and single-piece construction and is ¼" in thickness
- Made of a tough polyethylene plastic
- Waxed finish with a purple granite color
- Appears heavy but lightweight at 53 lb (24.04 kg)
- Backward tilt activates the wheels, which help in moving the cart around
- 3" (76 mm) diameter wheels
- 1 ¼" (31.75 mm) wide with a nylon bearing
- 5/16" (7.8 mm) diameter axle in a 14 gauge steel bracket
Customizable Front Insert
- Inserts made of 1/8" thick ABS plastic with aluminum laminates are available in various colors and patterns
- Customize the lectern depending on the environment in which it is to be used