The Presenter Lectern (Blue Granite) from Summit Lecterns is suitable for auditoriums, class rooms, meeting rooms, conference rooms, outdoor functions, and multi-purpose rooms.
Featuring a unique, molded and single-piece construction, the ¼” thick shell of the lectern is made of a tough polyethylene plastic and is waterproof, making it suitable for outdoor functions. Even though the Presenter weighs 68 lb (30.8 kg), the wheels attached to the rear of the shell allow for easy movement.
Rounded corners minimize the damage caused to the wall or the lectern in case of a collision. Scratches are hardly noticeable as the color goes through the entire depth of the lectern. Additionally, the lectern is customizable with stereo sound, CD-cassette players etc.
An LED panel light with 7 shielded LEDs is included on the work surface to illuminate the speaker’s notes. The work surface also includes a shock-mounted 21” flexible microphone for the speaker’s convenience. An adjustable speaker stand is provided for better directional placement of the included 100 W speaker. The lectern can be easily connected to an in-house audio system via the XLR connectors at the top and bottom.
- Suitable for auditoriums, class rooms, meeting rooms, conference rooms, outdoor functions, and multi-purpose rooms
- Unique, molded and single-piece construction and is ¼" thick
- Made of a tough polyethylene plastic and is waterproof
- Rounded corners minimize the damage in case of collision
- Backward tilt activates the wheels, which help in moving the cart around
- 3" (76 mm) diameter wheels
- 1.2 (31.7 mm) wide with a nylon bearing
- 5/16" (7.8 mm) diameter axle in a 14 gauge steel bracket
Customizable Inserts & Logos
- Inserts made of 1/8" thick ABS plastic with aluminum laminates are available in various colors and patterns
- Customize the lectern depending on the environment in which it is to be used
- Mount the logos on the inserts or mould them into the lectern
- LED panel light with 7 shielded LEDs for illuminating the speaker's notes
- Adjustable speaker stand
- Shock-mounted 21" (0.53 m) flexible microphone
- 40 W mono amplifier
- 30' (9.1 m) speaker cable
- 1 Microphone & 2 CD/laptop/auxiliaries inputs
- 8" (20.3 cm) 100 W speaker with titanium horn
- Wired with XLR connectors on top and bottom