The Desktop Chameleon Lectern (Black) from Summit Lecterns, designed for indoor and outdoor use, is suitable for auditoriums, classrooms, meeting rooms, and conference rooms. The laminated ABS front insert can be easily changed, allowing you to personalize your lectern depending on the environment in which it is used. Front inserts can be effortlessly attached or detached using pan-head screws.
Featuring a molded single-piece construction, the Desktop Chameleon Lectern is made of a tough polyethylene plastic. It is furnished with a waxed finish, and sports a black color. Scratches are hardly noticeable as the color goes through the entire depth of the lectern.
Being lightweight at 25 lb (11.34 kg), the Chameleon Lectern is quite portable. Anti-skid feet and recessed rubber bumpers with metal washers offer stability to the lectern.
- Designed for indoor & outdoor use
- Suitable for use in auditoriums, class rooms, meeting rooms, and conference rooms
- Customizable Front Insert
- Inserts made of ABS plastic with aluminum laminates are available in various colors and patterns
- Customize the lectern depending on the environment in which it is to be used
- Rugged Shell
- Molded and single-piece construction
- Made of a tough polyethylene plastic
- Waxed finish with a black color
- Anti-skid Feet & Recessed Bumpers
- 7/8" (2.22 cm) diameter feet
- Recessed rubber bumpers with metal washers for stability
- Bulb-type aluminum pop rivets are used to attach the anti-skid feet to the shell
- Lightweight at 25 lb (11.34 kg)