This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 4x32 Contour Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska combines performance and innovation in a compact scope without sacrificing dependability, durability or workmanship. Offering low magnification with reasonable eye relief, this riflescope comes with 2 mounting rings and a mounting base for SKS rifles.
The 4x32 Contour is compact with a black matte finish. It has a 30/30 reticle and fully coated optics. The windage and elevation turrets have ¼ MOA click value adjustments. The Contour is waterproof, fogproof and shockproof and compact in size with low magnification. This is a very versatile riflescope for a very wide variety of shooting activities. And it is backed by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Black matte finish
- ¼ MOA click adjustments
- Shockproof, waterproof and fogproof protection
- Rugged and durable 1" single tube construction
- Side adjustment windage and elevation turrets provide greater consistent accuracy
- Fully-coated lenses increase light transmission with an anti-reflective layer of coating on all air-to-glass lens surfaces
- Base/mount and rings for an SKS rifle included. "See-thru" style mount replaces the rear receiver cover of the rifle and allows instant use of the iron sights
- The 30/30 reticle features a familiar 4 post and cross hair configuration. Medium length and weight posts guide the eye to the center of the sight picture where the stadia intersect to indicate the exact point of aim