The Presenter Desktop Lectern (Gray Granite) from Summit Lecterns is suitable for use in auditoriums, classrooms, meeting rooms, conference rooms, and multi-purpose rooms.
Featuring a molded, single-piece construction, the ¼” (0.64 cm) thick shell of the Presenter Desktop is made of a tough polyethylene plastic. Anti-skid feet and recessed rubber bumpers with metal washers offer stability to the lectern. Even though the lectern appears to be heavy and cumbersome to move around, it is lightweight at 25 lb (11.3 kg) and portable.
An LED panel light with 7 shielded LEDs is included on the work surface to illuminate the speaker’s notes. The work surface also includes a shock-mounted 21” flexible microphone. An adjustable speaker stand is provided for placing the 8” (0.21 m) speaker that comes with a 40 watt mono amplifier. The lectern can be easily connected to an in-house audio system via the XLR connectors at the top and bottom.
- Suitable for use in auditoriums, classrooms, meeting rooms, conference rooms, outdoor functions, and multi-purpose rooms
- Molded, single-piece construction
- ¼" (0.64 cm) thick shell is made of a tough polyethylene plastic
- 7/8" (0.03 m) diameter feet
- 0.4" (1.02 cm) recessed rubber bumpers with metal washers offer strength and provide support
- Diameter bulb type aluminum pop rivets can be used to attach the anti-skid feet to the shell
- LED panel light with 7 shielded LED's to illuminate the speaker's notes
- 8" (0.21 m) speaker with titanium horn and an adjustable speaker stand
- Shock-mounted 21" (0.53 m) flexible microphone
- Wired XLR connectors at the top and bottom allows you to connect the lectern to an audio / video system