This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 2.5-10x42 Designator Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska touts a 5mW red laser embedded inside the top of the objective lens. Independent of the riflescopes windage and elevation turrets, this high impact rated laser diode has its own W&E adjustments. An Allen wrench is included to calibrate the screws for the lasers W&E that are located on the top outside of the objective lens. When changing shooting distance the elevation needs to be reset. Target acquisition is accomplished via use of the laser, the riflescopes reticle or a combination of the reticle with the laser. The laser is activated by turning a rheostat adjustment knob.
The Designator is parallax-free at 100 yards, possesses a quick access magnification zoom ring in addition to a fast focus eyebell. It has a 30mm tube construction and comes with a specially designed red illuminated Designator reticle. The click value adjustment of the windage and elevation turrets is ¼ MOA. Fully-coated optics provides more clarity and greater brightness via increased light transmission. Waterproof, shockproof and fogproof, the Designator riflescope is protected in all kinds of environments.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Black matte finish
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- ¼ MOA click value for the windage & elevation turrets
- 30 mm tube construction provides increased strength and durability
- Quick access magnification zoom ring allows fast target acquisition
- Fully-coated lenses increase light transmission with an anti-reflective layer of coating on all air-to-glass lens surfaces
- Integrated, high impact rated, 5mW red laser sight mounted vertically to the top inside of the objective lens has its own independent external windage and elevation adjustments allowing superior accuracy and shot placement versatility
- The Illuminated Designator reticle enables long range distance calculations. A series of circles on the cross hairs gives the shooter the ability to judge bullet drop and the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement. The illumination is red