This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 1-4x24 Multi Rail Electro Sight Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska is designed with the versatility in mind for both short-distance, quick acquisition and medium to long-distance shooting. The riflescope has been endowed with multiple Weaver style ⅞" Picatinny rails for attaching aiming accessories such as a laser sight or a flashlight. There is an eyepiece mounting platform, side and top rails, digital push button reticle illumination adjustment and an illuminated Mil-Dot reticle. It has a 30mm tube diameter and a ¼ MOA click value.
- Black matte finish
- ¼ MOA click adjustments
- Shockproof, waterproof and fogproof protection
- Digital push button reticle illumination adjustment
- Rugged and durable 30 mm single tube construction
- Fully-coated lenses increase light transmission with an anti-reflective layer of coating on all air-to-glass lens surfaces
- The Mil-Dot reticle is the standard reticle used by the US Army and Marine Corps that enables long range distance calculations. A series of dots on the cross hairs gives the shooter the ability to judge bullet drop and the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement. The dots and inner cross hairs are illuminated in red