This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 1x30 Electro Red Dot Sight with Flashlight & Laser from Barska comes pre-assembled with the flashlight and red laser sight attached to the Electro Red Dot via two included clamps. This red dot sight has a Cross Dot reticle with a finger adjustable rheostat for varying the light intensity of the cross dot. It has multiple, integrated, Weaver style, 7/8" Picatinny tactical rails allowing customization of the scope with additional or alternative accessories. It has a ½ MOA click value for the windage and elevation turrets. Add in fully multicoated optics and waterproof construction and this 30mm tube is overflowing with features for the tactical shooter.
The Red Dot sight takes one CR2032 battery, the flashlight - one 3V CR123A, and the laser - three 1.5V LR44 batteries. All the batteries are included as are 2 pressure switch cords for the flashlight and laser and 2 clamps.
- Black matte finish
- ½ MOA click adjustments of elevation and windage turrets
- Adjustment knob for the brightness of the reticle's light intensity
- Waterproof protection from condensation and inclement weather conditions
- Integrated Weaver style 7/8" Picatinny tactical rails allow additional aiming accessories
- Preassembled unit of Class IIIA red laser sight, 35 lumen flashlight and the Red Dot sight
- Fully multicoated optics provide multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- Illuminated Cross Dot reticle has a centralized red cross surrounding a centered dot with spacing between the dot and the stadia of the cross