This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 4x20 Electro Sight M16 Carry Handle Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska is constructed specifically to fit the carry handle of an M16 or AR-15 rifle. The Electro Sight's base easily mounts to the inside track of these rifles carry handle. A small see-through hole has been provided at the bottom of the sight's base so that the rifle's iron sight is still visible and fully functional with the Electro Sight mounted. The scope offers a 20mm tube with a Mil-Dot reticle and multicoated optics. It is endowed with ½ MOA adjustments of the windage and elevation turrets. Backed by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty, it comes with a black matte finish, lens cloth and scope caps.
- Matte black finish
- 20 mm tube diameter
- Waterproof for all weather use
- Mounts to the carry handle of an M16 or an AR-15
- Windage and elevation turrets, click value of ½ MOA
- Multicoated optics on at least one lens surface reduces light loss and glare
- The Mil-Dot reticle is the standard reticle used by the US Army and Marine Corps that enables long range distance calculations. A series of dots on the cross hairs gives the shooter the ability to judge bullet drop and the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement