The DaVinci Presenter Lectern (Blue Granite) from Summit Lecterns has a substantial look and feel to it and is best suited for large auditoriums, arenas, classrooms, meeting rooms, and conference rooms.
Featuring a unique, molded and single-piece construction, the ¼” thick shell of the DaVinci Freedom Lectern has a textured finish, and is made of a tough polyethylene plastic. It can sustain a 30’ (9.14 m) drop and is water-proof, making it suitable for outdoor functions. Rounded corners minimize the damage caused to the wall or the lectern in case of a collision. Scratches are hardly noticeable as the color goes through the entire depth of the lectern.
Even though it appears to be heavy and cumbersome to move around, the lectern is lightweight at 49 lb (22.2 kg) and quite portable. Simply tilt it backwards to activate the wheels and move the lectern around.
Customizable inserts, which are available in various colors and patterns, allow you to personalize your lectern depending on the environment in which it is to be used. Front inserts can be effortlessly attached or detached using decorative screws. In addition, personalized logos of your organization can be mounted on the inserts or molded into the lectern to promote your business.
An LED panel light with 7 shielded LEDs is included on the work surface to illuminate the speaker’s notes. The work surface also includes a shock-mounted 21” flexible gooseneck microphone and a back-lit LCD clock for the speaker’s convenience. The lectern can be easily connected to an in-house audio system via the XLR connectors at the top and bottom.
- Suited for large auditoriums, arenas, classrooms, meeting rooms, and conference rooms
Rugged and Waterproof Shell
- Unique, molded and single-piece construction and is ¼" in thickness
- Textured finish and is made of a tough polyethylene plastic
- Can sustain a 30' (9.14 m) drop and is waterproof can be used outdoor
- Rounded corners minimize the damage in case of collision
- Appears heavy but is lightweight at 49 lb (22.2 kg)
- Backward tilt activates the wheels, which help in moving the cart around
- 3" (76 mm) diameter wheels
- 1 ¼" (31.75 mm) wide with a nylon bearing
- 5/16" (7.8 mm) diameter axle in a 14 gauge steel bracket
Customizable Inserts & Logos
- Inserts made of 1/8" thick ABS plastic with aluminum laminates are available in various colors and patterns
- Customize the lectern depending on the environment in which it is to be used
- Mount the logos on the inserts or mould them into the lectern
- LED panel light with 7 shielded LEDs for illuminating the speaker's notes
- Proprietary shock-mounted 21" flexible dynamic gooseneck microphone
- Handy back-lit LCD clock
- XLR connectors for pairing with in-house audio systems
- 100 W 8" speaker with titanium horn
- 3-Channel volume control
- Adjustable speaker stand for placing the speaker
- 40 W Mono amplifier mixer with simple to use controls on the dashboard
- 1 microphone and 2 CD/laptop/auxiliaries inputs