This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 4x28 Electro Sight Tactical Multi Rail Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska is designed with the versatility in mind for both short-distance, quick acquisition and medium to long-distance shooting. The riflescope has been endowed with multiple Weaver style ⅞" Picatinny rails for attaching aiming accessories such as a laser sight or a flashlight. There are side and top rails, windage and elevation turrets, an adjustable rheostat and an illuminated Mil-Dot reticle. The reticle is red or green - user selected - or just non-illuminated black. The CR2032 battery is included. It has a 28mm tube diameter and ½ MOA click values. This is a tactical scope for the AR-15, M-16, M-4, SKS and other weapons as well. It has a high impact rating for use with high-caliber large-recoil weapons.
- Black matte finish
- ½ MOA click adjustments
- Rugged and durable 28 mm tube construction
- Waterproof and fogproof for all weather protection
- Adjustable rheostat for varying the brightness of the reticle's illumination
- External tactical style windage and elevation turrets provide greater consistent accuracy
- Fully-coated lenses increase light transmission with an anti-reflective layer of coating on all air-to-glass lens surfaces
- The Illuminated Mil-Dot reticle is the standard reticle used by the US Army and Marine Corps that enables long range distance calculations. A series of dots on the cross hairs gives the shooter the ability to judge bullet drop and the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement. All posts and dots are illuminated in user selected red or green