The 4x32 AO Airgun Riflescope from Barska is constructed to withstand the additional reverse recoil produced by airguns. The AO Airgun Riflescope features an adjustable objective (AO) to adjust for multi-range parallax error. The AO allows the scope to deliver continuous accuracy and precision. There are fully coated optics and a ranging Mil-Dot reticle. The 1" tube comes with scope caps. It is waterproof, fogproof and shockproof. After all, when shooting with an airgun, you don't want the glass to fall out of the riflescope. This scope is ideal for competition and recreational shooting and is backed by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 1" tube construction with scope caps included
- Side windage & elevation ¼ MOA for convenience and accuracy
- Designed to withstand the extra reverse recoil punishment generated by air guns
- Adjustable objective multi-range parallax correction allows continuous accuracy and precision
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof: suitable for all types of outdoor activities in any kind of weather
- Fully multicoated optics: multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, high-contrast image with less eyestrain
- The Mil-Dot reticle is the standard reticle used by the US Army and Marine Corps that enables long range distance calculations. A series of dots upon the cross hairs gives the shooter the ability to judge bullet drop and the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement