This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 3-9x32 Plinker-22 Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska is engineered for plinking and general hunting with a .22 rimfire rifle. Fully coated optics create bright, clear sighting. Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof, the Plinker-22 is durable and able to take the knocks of long term use. Its reticle is the popular and practical 30/30, with ¼ MOA click values for its windage and elevation turrets. It is parallax-free at 50 yards. Two ⅜ dovetail mounting rings and lens covers are included. And it is backed by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure that a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Matte black finish
- Parallax-free at 50 yards
- ⅜" rings are included for mounting
- 1" tube provides increased strength and durability
- Windage & elevation turrets with ¼ MOA click value
- Fully coated optics furnishes increased clarity and less aberration
- The 30/30 reticle features a familiar 4 post and cross hair configuration. Medium length and weight posts guide the eye to the center of the sight picture where the stadia intersect to indicate the exact point of aim