The 4x32 Plinker-22 Riflescope (Black Matte) from Barska is engineered for plinking and general hunting with a .22 rimfire rifle. Fully coated optics create bright, clear sighting. Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof, the Plinker-22 is durable and able to take the knocks of long term use. Its reticle is the practical and popular 30/30, with ¼ MOA click values for the windage and elevation turrets. It is parallax-free at 50 yards. Two ⅜ dovetail mounting rings, lens covers and a CR2032 lithium battery are included. And it is backed by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure that a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Matte black finish
- Parallax-free at 50 yards
- ⅜" rings are included for mounting
- 1" tube provides increased strength and durability
- Windage & elevation turrets with ¼ MOA click value
- Fully coated optics furnishes increased clarity and less aberration
- The 30/30 reticle features a familiar 4 post and cross hair configuration. Medium length and weight posts guide the eye to the center of the sight picture where the stadia intersect to indicate the exact point of aim