The Cintiq 24HD Interactive Pen Display from Wacom is an ideal choice when it comes to color-critical work. It features a 24.1" display with a 1920 x 1200 HD resolution and a 16:10 widescreen aspect ratio. The 178° wide viewing angle allows you and anyone in your vicinity to fully appreciate the beauty of your work. The 92% Adobe RGB wide gamut color boosts a color panel of 16.7 million and over 2 million pixels. The DVI and DisplayPort ports enable you to output your images onto an external display for larger viewing.
This display features an ergonomically designed stand that allows you to effortlessly adjust the incline or height of the display to suit your favorite working positions. The counter-weighted stand even allows the display to extend over the edge of a desk, placing the display close to your body for maximum comfort and efficiency.
Customize settings and shortcuts for your favorite applications with the ExpressKeys and Touch Strips located on the bezel of the display. The included patented pen supports up to 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity and a resolution of 5080 lines per inch. Also included is a software bundle featuring Adobe Photoshop Elements, Wacom Brushes 3.0, Autodesk SketchBook Express and more. This display is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- High Definition Interactive Screen
- With 24.1" TFT display area, you have more room to use the pen directly on screen. This allows you take advantage of natural hand-eye coordination while also giving you all the benefits of a completely digital workflow. The 1920 x 1200 native resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, 550:1 contrast ratio, 190 cd/m² brightness rating and support for 16.7 million colors ensures that your images are displayed in crisp, clear, high-definition quality
- Fully Adjustable Stand
- This display comes with a fully adjustable stand that can change its incline or height to fit your working needs. It also features a counterweight so the display can be extended over the edge of the desk in order to be closer to your body for maximum comfort. The stand arm can recline from 77° to 2° while the display itself inclines an additional 163°. The convenient handles and assisted lift provide effortless adjustment
- Programmable ExpressKeys & Touch Strips
- Located on the bezel of the display are 10 programmable ExpressKeys, which can provide quick access to modifier keys, keyboard shortcuts and pop-up menus. There are also two finger-sensitive Touch Strips provide natural ways to control up to three different functions per application such as zooming, brush size and canvas rotation 1
- The Grip Pen
- Wacom's patented pen technology features 2048 levels of tip and eraser pressure sensitivity, a resolution of 5080 lines per inch and 40° of tilt recognition. The included cordless, battery free Grip Pen allows you to control your pressure sensitive software tools simply by changing how hard you press the pen tip or eraser on the screen. The Grip Pen has a comfortable, contoured barrel that provides a natural alternative to a mouse or touchpad
- Pointy Nibs
- Also included are pen nibs (tips) that are made from a variety of materials. In addition to the Standard nib, the Stroke nib includes a dual-action spring to simulate a natural brush-like feel while the Felt nib replicates the sensation of using a felt-tip marker by creating just the right amount of surface friction
- Ergonomically Designed
- The frame that surrounds the display provides a resting place for forearms and hands, which allows you to work comfortably. The screen on this display has a completely flat surface from edge to edge. This enables your pen hand to glide over the entire surface without obstruction
- Easy Integration
- This display employs standard connection options to work with all primary platforms. It has a USB port for pen input as well as a DVI and DisplayPort for video. A DVI-to-VGA cable is included if you wish to output an analog signal
- Included Software Bundle
- This display comes fully bundled with useful software and applications to help get you started. They are Adobe Photoshop Elements, Wacom Brushes 3.0, Autodesk SketchBook Express, Nik Color Efex Pro Wacom Edition 6 and Corel Painter Sketch Pad
- Cintiq Privileges
- Be sure to register your tablet so you can take advantage of Cintiq Privileges! As the owner of a registered Cintiq interactive pen display, you'll be eligible for great savings on graphical software and Cintiq accessories