The 10x42 WP Crossover Binocular (Black) from Barska is engineered to achieve peak performance in difficult conditions. The WP Crossover binocular features BAK4 porro prisms and fully multicoated optics thereby maximizing light transmission and image brightness. They sport a large, easily-accessible center focus knob. The Crossover's housing is fully sealed, and then it's purged with bone-dry nitrogen to ensure all-weather performance. Regardless of the climate - the field-of-view will be sparkling clear, while the optic's internal mechanism is well protected from the negative effects of moisture and atmospheric residue. Outdoor enthusiasts will greatly appreciate the benefits of a comfortable grip and the added shock-resistance provided by the tactile rubber armoring. Twist-up eyecups and a right eye diopter offer the user the ability to customize this binocular to personal preference. Whether hiking, bird watching, or hunting, the Crossover binocular will crossover from one environmental stage to the next, providing the user with one binocular for use in multiple situations.
- Wide AAoV of 60°
- BAK-4 prisms for sharp and high contrast images
- Large center focus knob enables convenient tuning of the cylinder
- Twist-up eyecups for comfortable viewing with or without eye or sunglasses
- O-ring sealed, dry nitrogen purged, provides waterproof and fogproof protection
- Rubber armoring ensures a secure and comfortable grip, as well as added shock-resistance
- Fully multicoated optics extends multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain