The 12x60 WP Storm Open Bridge Binocular from Barska is engineered to perform under conditions that push the envelope of sustainability. WP Storm binoculars feature BAK4 porro prisms and fully multicoated optics, maximizing light transmission and making bright images available to the viewer. They sport a large pragmatic center focus knob. Ergonomic and shock absorbing rubber armor with a textured tactile surface grip area serves up a secure and comfortable hold with added shock-resistance. A right eye diopter customizes the binocular to personal requirements. The larger objective and greater magnification make the built-in tripod threads very appreciated during long term viewing. The WP Storm is waterproof and fogproof, comes with flip-down objective covers and one unified cover for both oculars. It includes a deluxe carrying case and neck strap and is protected by Barska's limited lifetime warranty.
- AAoV of 58.7°
- BAK-4 porro prisms for sharp and high contrast images
- Waterproof and fogproof protection for use in all types of weather
- Large center focus knob enables convenient tuning of the cylinders
- Rubber armoring ensures a secure and comfortable grip, as well as added shock-resistance
- Generous eye relief of over 19 mm shows the full image of view, whether you wear glasses or not
- Fully multicoated optics extends multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain