The 7x50 WP Deep Sea Binocular from Barska is designed specifically for the nautical and boating enthusiast. The 7x50 is a popular, easily manageable binocular size that permits a steady image even under agitated ocean conditions. These binoculars provide clear observation in any marine ecology from 'cansee to cantsee' - sunrise to sundown. The Deep Sea binocular features a rugged heavy-duty and shockproof rubber-armor covering that allows a sure and secure grip as the white-caps come tumbling over the bow.
The 7x50 WP Deep Sea binocular has a ribbed center focus knob. It is equipped with fully multicoated BAK4 prisms for crisp images. It is waterproof and fogproof and has a non-slip ergonomic rubber design. A carrying case, neck strap, ocular lens covers with tethered objective caps, lens cloth, and Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty are included. Avast you 'lubbers; Hard a'port!
- AOV of 48.9°
- Long eye relief of 24 mm for comfortable viewing
- BAK4 porro prisms provides clear, crisp, high-contrast views
- Waterproof, fogproof; specially designed for marine environments
- Non-slip ridged rubberized armor makes it shockproof while providing a firm grip
- Central focusing knob furnishes constant focus ability to the scope's maximum distance
- Fully multicoated optics: multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain