The 7x50 WP Deep Sea Binocular from Barska is designed specifically for the nautical and boating enthusiast. The 7x50 is a popular, easily manageable binocular size that permits a steady image even under agitated ocean conditions. These binoculars provide clear observation in any marine ecology from 'cansee to cantsee' - sunrise to sundown. The Deep Sea binocular features a rugged heavy-duty and shockproof rubber-armor covering that allows a sure and secure grip as the white-caps come tumbling over the bow.
The 7x50 WP Deep Sea binocular has center focusing. It is equipped with a built-in internal rangefinder and directional compass reticle to actively assist boaters with direction and bearing indicators during navigation. A distance indicator on one of the objectives allows distance determination when used in conjunction with the rangefinder reticle. With fully multicoated BAK4 prisms for crisp images, it is waterproof and fogproof and has a non-slip ergonomic rubber design. A carrying case, neck strap, ocular lens covers with tethered objective caps, lens cloth, and Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty are included. Avast you 'lubbers; Hard aport!
The compass does not operate in the southern hemisphere. Two included LR43 1.5V batteries are required for the rangefinder and compass reticle.
- AOV of 52.7°
- Long eye relief of 27.4 mm for comfortable viewing
- BAK4 porro prisms provides clear, crisp, high-contrast views
- Waterproof, fogproof; specially designed for marine environments
- Non-slip ridged rubberized armor makes it shockproof while providing a firm grip
- Center focusing provides sharp views at all distances up to the binoculars maximum
- Distance indicator determines the distance to an object when used in conjunction with the rangefinder reticle
- Internal rangefinder and directional compass for navigation aide delivers reliable accuracy in the Northern hemisphere
- Fully multicoated optics: multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain