The 10x30 WP Floatmaster Floating Binocular (Black) from Barska offers complete waterproof protection; it is buoyant and floats if dropped in the water. Mariners of all kinds will greatly appreciate the benefits of a comfortable grip and the added shock-resistance provided by the tactile rubber armoring. The 10x30 is a compact, easily manageable binocular that permits a steady image even under agitated ocean, lake or river conditions. The binocular sports a large easily-accessible focus knob. It features BAK7 roof prisms and fully coated optics thereby maximizing light transmission and image brightness. It is equally at home on a fishing trip, family vacation, camping excursion or sporting event.
- AAoV of 49.9°
- Eye relief of 14.9 mm for comfortable viewing
- BAK7 roof prisms provides clear, crisp, high-contrast views
- Non-slip rubberized armoring makes it shockproof while providing a firm grip
- Specially designed for marine environments; waterproof, fogproof and it floats
- Fully coated lenses increase light transmission with an anti-reflective layer of coating on all air-to-glass lens surfaces