The 25-125x80 Gladiator Zoom Binocular from Barska is designed for long distance terrestrial and astronomical viewing. The expansive variable magnification range of the binocular allows the viewer to scan a large field of view and then zoom in on the selected object for a closer and greater detailed look. A zoom thumb-lever for making quick and smooth magnifications is featured. Fold-down eyecups are incorporated into the eyepieces for comfort viewing with or without eyeglasses.
The 25-125x80 Gladiator Zoom binocular has BAK4 porro prisms and multicoated optics. Zoom magnification, large green tinted objective lenses, shock-absorbing rubber armor, and a braced-in tripod mounting post for a steady view, contribute to a binocular that's ideal for astronomical or long distance terrestrial viewing.
- AAoV of 25.7°
- Green objective lenses reduce glare in excessive sunlight
- Thumb-lever allows quick and smooth zoom magnification changes
- Rubber armoring provides a secure and comfortable grip, as well as added shock-resistance
- Fold-down eyecups furnish comfortable viewing with less eye-fatigue with or without eye or sunglasses
- Braced-in tripod mounting post contributes strength and durability while providing a steady and secure integrated tripod mount adaptor
- Multicoated optics on at least one lens surface reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image