The 7-21x40mm Gladiator Zoom Binocular from Barska is designed for long distance terrestrial and astronomical viewing. The variable magnification range of the binocular allows the viewer to scan a large field of view and then zoom in on the selected object for a closer and greater detailed look. A zoom thumb-lever for making quick and smooth magnification changes is featured. Fold-down eyecups are incorporated into the eyepieces for comfort viewing with or without eyeglasses.
The 7-21x40mm Gladiator Zoom binocular has BAK7 porro prisms and tinted ruby colored lenses to help lessen ultra-violet glare. Zoom magnification, multicoated optics, , shock-absorbing rubber armor, and tripod-adaptable fittings for a steady view, contribute to a binocular that's ideal for all outdoor activities and sporting events.
- AAoV of 34.8°
- Thumb-lever allows quick and smooth zoom magnification changes
- Rubber armoring provides a secure and comfortable grip, as well as added shock-resistance
- Fold-down eyecups furnish comfortable viewing with less eye-fatigue with or without eye or sunglasses
- Tinted ruby lens coloring is intended for bright daylight use to minimize color aberration and ultra-violet glare
- Multicoated optics on at least one lens surface reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image