The 8-25x25 Zoom Monocular / Microscope from Barska combines the practical availability of a compact and light monocular with the functionality of a field microscope. The 8-25x magnification of the monocular allows scanning a wide field of view and then narrowing in for finer detail. A 25mm objective furnishes a more than adequate amount of light transmission. With the addition of a plastic tube inserted over the monocular tube the optic is transformed into a microscope useful for viewing tiny field samples. The 8-25x25 Zoom Monocular / Microscope has a tactile focus knob and grip ring providing a firm and slip resistant focus. The wrist strap contributes added security so that the optic won't get dropped at the least convenient time.
- AAoV of 37.9°
- Silver finish with black focus and grip rings
- Large eyepiece provides comfortable viewing
- BAK7 roof prisms for sharp and high contrast images
- Plastic magnifying chamber attaches to monocular for dual usage as microscope
- Fully coated lenses increase light transmission with an anti-reflective layer of coating on all air-to-glass lens surfaces