The Mamiya DM22 Camera Kit sets you up with all the components of a great camera system: The Mamiya DF Camera body, the Mamiya Leaf Aptus-II 22 Digital Back, an 80mm LS D lens, and Phase One Capture One and Leaf Capture Software. Once you start shooting with this power-horse of a system your view of the world will be forever changed.
Whether this is your first step into a Mamiya digital system, or your first Mamiya, you'll be blown away by the stunning image quality and the professional-centric design and features. Some highlights of this system include: selectable dual shutter system - focal plane or leaf shutter, autofocus performance up to 30% faster than previous generations, full compatibility with existing Mamiya 645AF series lenses for focal plane shutter use, focal plane shutter speeds up to 1/4000 second, and acceptance of optional new V-Grip Air for wireless flash triggering and extended camera battery power.
More information on the Mamiya Leaf Aptus-II 22 Digital back can be found here, while further information about the DF Camera Body can be found here. Additionally, you can read about the Mamiya 80mm LS D Lens here.
- The Power of Four
- Mamiya is proud to announce the exciting collaboration of Mamiya, Leaf, Phase One, and Schneider - the industry leaders in professional digital photography
- Large Sensor Kit
- The Mamiya DM 22, 28, 33, 40, 56, and 80 large sensor camera kits 22, 28, 33, 40, 56, and 80 megapixel sensors are precision-matched with the world's greatest optics to deliver exquisitely detailed image files, even when tightly cropped. These large sensors provide exceptional color accuracy and 16 bit/channel high dynamic range photographs in just a single capture. Other Digital Backs or small sensor DSLRs simply do not compare
- Dual Shutter Technology
Dual Shutter Technology The heart of the system is the new "DF" camera-core technology, developed by Mamiya, featuring two user-selectable shutter systems: leaf or focal plane.
In demanding daylight situations, photographers can use one of three new Schneider leaf-shuttered lenses Sekor AF 55mm f/2.8 LS D, Sekor AF 80mm f/2.8 LS D, and Sekor AF 110mm f/2.8 LS D for predictable high-speed flash synchronization. These lenses can be used to fill-in or overpower even the brightest ambient light.
For more conventional situations, photographers can use the camera's focal plane shutter system and then choose from more than 15 world-class Mamiya optics, which range from 28mm to 300mm.
Regardless of shutter choice, photographers can look forward to faster autofocus technology, as well as improved ergonomics and performance accuracy
- World's Widest Pro Software Compatibility
- Stellar camera performance is of little value without equally powerful software options. Mamiya/Leaf files can be captured and processed using Phase One Capture One™ or Leaf Capture™ (both included), or applications like Adobe Lightroom™ and Adobe Photoshop CS5™/Adobe Camera RAW™ (sold separately)
- Proven Professionalism
For more than 70 years Mamiya has been synonymous with excellence and innovation for professional photographers throughout the world.
Through dedication, reliability, and unique design, Mamiya continues improving and refining the finest professional photographic products with state-of-art advancements such as superior apochromatic and digital lens technologies, as well as practical, ergonomic camera design
- Proven Modular Systems
- The DM digital camera systems continue Mamiya's reputation of perfecting the professional modular camera system for the ultimate in versatility. Mix-and-match components as needed - perhaps a traditional DM configuration today; then, if you wish, use it with a Mamiya RZ or View Camera system tomorrow (via optional adapters).
- Software Choices
- Mamiya recognizes that outstanding camera performance is of little value without equally powerful software options. Mamiya/Leaf files can be captured and processed using Phase One Capture One or Leaf Capture (both included), or applications like Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop CS5/Adobe Camera RAW (sold separately)
- Phase One Capture One
Capture One 6 is a professional RAW converter and image editing software that gives photographers the ability to reduce the time and effort required to deliver stunning, ready-to-use images that possess excellent color and detail.
Now with tethered shooting support for the Mamiya/Leaf Digital Backs, Capture One features a sophisticated yet intuitive toolset and customizable graphic interface that has become the industry standard for many professional photographers and their clients
- Leaf Capture
Leaf Capture is the fastest tethered workflow application for commercial shooting. It's ideal for high-volume productions on tight deadlines, such as fashion shoots and catalog work.
With the addition of the new Leaf Remote Capture app for the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch, the Leaf Capture Suite is the professional photographer's ideal tool to quickly and easily move from image capture to print
The latest versions of Capture One, Leaf Capture, and Leaf Capture Remote are available from Mamiya