Mamiya's RZ80 DSLR Camera Kit puts an outstanding system in your hands. All you need to add is the lens of your choice and a memory card and you'll be ready to start seeing, and capturing, the world in a whole new light. The kit features the Mamiya Leaf Aptus-II 80 Digital Back, the RZIID Camera Body with focusing screen, the Mamiya cable-free integration plate, and Capture One DB and Leaf Capture software.
Ideal for the existing Mamiya RZ system owner, this kit is fully compatible with all Mamiya RZ system lenses. In addition, the system boasts the following benefits: vertical-horizontal rotation built-in, leaf shutter flash sync with all RZ system lenses - up to 1/400 second, integrated bellows focusing, and full compatibility with all Mamiya RZ system viewfinders.
Whether you're looking to upgrade or this is your first step into the world of Mamiya digital, the RZ80 DSLR Camera Kit won't disappoint. Not only will you have a phenomenal system that's easy to modify, you'll experience a level of image quality that's rarely - if ever - matched.
- The Power of Four
Mamiya brings together a collaboration of the leading companies in professional digital photography: Mamiya, Leaf, Phase One and Schneider Kreuznach. This has led to the creation of the New Mamiya - Powered by Leaf and Phase One.
Mamiya/Leaf Aptus II digital backs for the RZ feature 80, 33 and 22 megapixel large sensor precision. When matched with the world's greatest optics, the result is exquisitely detailed image files, even when tightly cropped. The large sensors (up to 80mm) coupled with a lush 16 bit/channel color palette, provide exceptional color accuracy and rich high dynamic range photographs in just a single capture. Other digital camera systems simply cannot compare!
The RZ80, 33 and 22 advance the long adored Mamiya RZ line to a new level, bringing the famous ease of use and versatility of the Mamiya RZ camera system to the large-sensor digital arena. No cables required! Simply add your favorite razor sharp RZ lens and a CF card, and you are ready to produce big, luscious images.
Additionally, Mamiya/Leaf Aptus II digital backs are also available separately and are compatible with Mamiya 645, Mamiya RZ, Hasselblad V and H series, Contax 645 and most view cameras
- Ideal for the existing Mamiya RZ system owner
- Vertical-Horizontal rotation built-in - no need to turn the camera
- Fully compatible with all Mamiya RZ system lenses
- Leaf shutter flash sync with all RZ system lenses, up to 1/400 second
- Integrated bellows focusing system: for close focus with every lens
- Fully compatible with all Mamiya RZ system viewfinders
- Includes Capture One and Leaf Capture image processing software
- Remote Viewing App for iPhone
The Mamiya RZ Professional system has long been one of the favorite camera systems in the world. It is no wonder, when you look at its combination of smart, photographer friendly features, and its world-renowned optics. From it's legendary "Ideal Format", almost perfect for making 8 1/2 x 11 proportional images with virtually no image cropping or format waste, to its unique revolving back, which provides vertical or horizontal composing, the Mamiya RZ Professional system has earned the respect of professional photographers around the world.
Now with the demand from photographers to provide clients with clearly superior digital image quality, Mamiya introduces the RZ80 digital camera kit with a Mamiya/Leaf digital back. It's the result of an evolution into the next generation of digital large sensor cameras. It offers advanced microprocessor technology for direct communication of all camera functions to its 80Mp digital back through the MSC (Mamiya Serial Communication) system. The result is cable-free digital operation just as smooth and trouble-free as shooting with film.
Of course the RZ80 offers professional photographers the same exclusive features of its legendary predecessors such as those listed below
- Rack and Pinion Bellows Focusing
- The RZ features rack and pinion bellows focusing, with left and right course and fine focusing adjustment knobs plus a locking focus lever. The bellows focusing system provides for close-up focusing capabilities with every RZ lens, as well as infinity focusing - all without mounting-and-unmounting cumbersome adapters
- Interchangeable Viewfinders Offer Multiple Viewing Options
- Choose from the waist-level finder (included) for low-angle versatility, or one of the optional eye-level prisms, such as the AE Prism Finder FE701 which provides A/S Matrix metering, 1/6 f/stops exposure accuracy plus an LED function display in the viewfinder
- Optional Interchangeable Power Winder
- The Power Winder 2 is powered by AA batteries or an AC Adapter and adds ease of use by cocking the shutter and resetting the mirror automatically. It produces single or sequential exposures at about 1 frame per second. It can also be remote controlled with radio or infrared transmitters
- Numerous Fail-Safe System Checks
- Many fail-safe system checks warn the photographer both with visual and audible warning alert signals. And as you would expect, the RZ80 is compatible with all existing RZ lenses and most accessories
- Software Choices
Mamiya recognizes that different situations can call for different photographic tools, especially the software you use. After all, software can be a very personal matter. With this in mind, the Mamiya RZ80, 33 and 22 series are designed with the ultimate in software versatility, with Raw file processing compatibility with a number of applications, such as Adobe Photoshop CS5.x, and Lightroom 2
Included with all the Mamiya RZ80, 33 and 22 models are two of the most powerful software solutions for tethered shooting, as well as Raw file post-processing: Capture One DB and Leaf Capture. Regardless of which software application you choose to use, you will feel confident in knowing that your Mamiya RZ80, 33 and 22 are designed to work with the industry's leading professional image processing solutions.
- Phase One Capture One
Capture One 5 DB is a leading raw converter and workflow software which enables photographers to reduce the time and effort required to deliver stunning ready-to-use images with excellent color and detail. Now with tethered shooting support for the Mamiya RZ80, 33 and 22 series, Capture One DB features a sophist acted toolset and customizable graphic interface that has become the industry standard for many professional photographers and their clients.
Capture One DB is designed to create the best image quality in the market and holds a series of easy-to-use tools created to match the professional photographer's daily workflow
- Leaf Capture Workflow Software
- Designed expressly to maximize productivity with Mamiya RZ80, RZ33 and RZ22 digital products, the latest Leaf Capture software is the professional photographer's tool to quickly and easily move from image capture to print. With the addition of the new Leaf Remote Capture app for the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch, the Leaf Capture suite offers photographers a simple, freedom-enhancing work area for both photographer and client
- Improved Features
With input from leading photographers for ongoing improvements, Leaf Capture has added the features required to quickly compose your images, while improving the overall package. The intuitive user interface guides you through the image capture workflow. Use it to check and perfect your images while you shoot, including live video preview. Ideal for high-volume productions on tight deadlines, such as catalogs and fashion shoots. Leaf Capture is the fastest tethered workflow application for commercial shooting. Adjust images on your computer to match the creative demands of portrait, fashion, and commercial photography
The latest versions of Capture One, Leaf Capture, and Leaf Capture Remote are available for download through Mamiya