The 10x21 Blueline Binocular from Barska features a reverse Porro prism design for a lighter more compact optic with multi-coated ruby lenses to minimize UV glare. The reverse Porro prisms place the objectives closer together and the oculars farther apart rather than the opposite. A wide angle of 6° compliments the wide Apparent Angle of View of 59.8°. BAK7 glass rounds off the pleasing closed-bridge design.
- Ergonomic closed bridge design
- Wide AVoV of 59.8° and a 314 foot FOV
- Dioptric adjustment ring on the right ocular for individual eye viewing comfort
- Lightweight 6.1 ounces and compact 4.6 inches produce a practical take-along-anywhere optic
- Reverse Porro prism design places the objective lenses closer together than the oculars for a more compact, lighter binocular
- Multicoated optics on at least one lens surface reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image